Welcome to your church.
This month: March
Lent is the solemn period of fasting and prayer in preparation for the joyous festival of Easter (this year, Sunday 9 April). Besides our usual weekly schedule, these are the special services we have planned this Lent:
- Wednesday 8 March at 19.00: Lent Study at St Cadoc’s
- Sunday 12 March at 16.30: Stations of the Cross at St Mary’s
- Wednesday 15 March at 19.00: Lent Study at St Mary’s
- Wednesday 22 March at 19.00: Lent Study at Merthyr Dyfan
- Passion Sunday, 26 March at 10.30: children-led service at All Saints’
- Passion Sunday, 26 March at 16.30: Stations of the Cross at St Cadoc’s
- Wednesday 29 March at 19.00: Lent Study at All Saints’
- Palm Sunday 2 April at 16.30: Choir and Contemplation at All Saints’
Holy Week and Easter services to follow.
Ministry Area calendar
We are the Anglican churches for the historic seaside town of Barry, which is one of the largest towns in Wales serving a population of over 60,000 people.
Get in touch
All Saints’ Church Hall
Barry CF62 6NU
(open 09:30–13:30 every Wednesday and Friday)
“Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.Matthew 10:40